Welcome to House of Mint!
Please take some time and read carefully the following conditions relating to the rights and obligations of House of Mint Online Shop. By accessing or using the Services, including purchasing any products (through the Services), you represent, warrant, understand and agree:
(1) to accept, comply with, and be bound by these Terms
(2) that you have the right, authority, and capacity to abide by these Terms
(3) to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations concerning your access to and use of the Services and
(4) you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the terms of the Greek law. Certain services may be subject to additional terms, guidelines or rules, which will be available in conjunction with those relevant services, and those additional terms will become part of these Terms when you use those services.
House of Mint reserves the right to update, change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. If any material changes are made to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms on the Services.
House of Mint may terminate the Services or any portion thereof, any website or webpage within the Services or any products or services offered through the Services, or terminate your right to access or use the Services or any portion thereof without notice and at any time for any reason. In the event of such termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Services, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content (as defined herein), and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms, shall each survive such termination.
Unauthorized Use of the Website
You shall not use any automatic or manual conduct, device, process, software, program, algorithm, methodology or routine, including but not limited to a "robot," "spider" or other similar process or functionality to interfere (or attempt to interfere) with, damage, disable or impose an unreasonable burden or load on, the operation of the Services, or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature on or to the Services.
You agree that you shall not use the Services for any illegal, obscene, abusive, offensive, harassing, improper or objectionable purpose, to sell or offer to sell any goods or services, to conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Services, will be investigated and will be subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Customer's statement (User Generated Content)
House of Mint guarantees that personal information of Customers are exclusively used for the execution of their orders, personalized services and exporting regional statistics.The Customer declares that all information provided by him for use in this Site is accurate.
You agree that you shall not use the Services to Submit any User Generated Content that:
(1) is not related to inappropriate subject matters,
(2) is misleading to others,
(3) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, indecent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, offensive, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable,
(4) you do not have a right to Submit under any contractual relationships,
(5) is infringing of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party,
(6) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services, including but not limited to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or time bomb, or
(7) intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations having the force of law.
Links To Other (Third Party) websites
The website contains links to third party websites. The provision of links does not imply approval of their contents. Also , House of Mint does not have any responsibility for the availability or content of these websites or for any damage resulting from the use of their content.
These links are provided for the convenience of the users. Users visit these websites on their exclusive responsibility.
House of Mint is not liable or responsible for:
(1) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content, products, information, services and materials set forth on or made available through the services,
(2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to House of Mint and use of the services, products or any third party website(s) or products,
(3) any unauthorized access to or use of secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein,
(4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services or third party website(s),
(5) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, which may be transmitted to or through the services or any third party website(s)
(6) any errors or omissions in the services or any content, information and materials
(7) any errors , interruptions or delays in the operation of the Site or the transmission of information through the internet.
All information, text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, designs, icons, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, interfaces, software, specifications, catalogs, literature, advertisements, titles, names, User Generated Content (as defined below) and any other materials provided on the Services are owned by House of Mint and are collectively referred to as "Content." The Content may contain omissions, errors, or may be out of date. House of Mint reserves the right to change, delete, update, modify or otherwise alter the Content of the website at any time without providing notice to you.
©House of Mint 2017, all rights reserved.
House of Mint is the only and exclusive holder of all copyrights of the content and structure of this Website except where expressly excluded.
The personal information of Customers is exclusively used for the execution of their orders, personalized services and exporting regional statistics. This data is not transferred to third party websites, other than cooperating companies, with the purpose of sending promotional material and tailored offers.
The Customer gives by this, his consent to the storage and processing of personal data by the Company for the purposes of execution of orders , providing personalized services, exporting statistics and the transmission of this info to cooperating companies, for promotional material and tailored offers.
The Customer has the right to have access to all information given to us and raise any objections to the processing of data concerning him (right to object No. 13 of Greek Law 2472/97 ).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
1. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
2. Internal record keeping.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about our web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The payment gateway uses the redirect method where the user is redirected to the processing site to make the actual payment.
The decryption of your data is extremely strong and it is considered impossible.